Monday, May 10, 2010

Mama's Day =D

Today is a good day for me. How about u?

How did u spend this special day?
with ur mummy? family?or frens?^^

Morning, wey n i went to eat Bak Kut Teh with lui, siang n how. Weee! got to c luilui after 1 week... juz 1 week, it feels like so long! hehe *shy*
After tat, wey n i went to buy flowers n cake.
ahhhhh FYI, both our moms not in KL but KT.
However, our aunty n Grandma r here!!! The Mummy of "all mums"(our family) is here with us in KL :P
muahh pretty grandma!
i wish... she can stay healthy n happy EVERYDAY! =D
i guess it is not hard to make a grandma happy. juz tell her....
"po po.... u r so pretty today!" "Po.... i love u!" "Po.... hugs!!!"
Trust me, they will smile WIDELY.
this never fail. so far. for me la.. eheh
Siang, How & Lui spent the whole afternoon in my house playing ping pong and Monopoly Deal!
Ping Pong has been a popular game for us nowadays. hahah! aunty n uncles from next door came to play. even the kakak oso. n my DAD! awwww... so long since i c him exercise.

no doubt, it helps to "mengeratkan silaturahim" between family members. Dun understand/ forget wat the Malay words mean? check ur dictionary! haha! my younger bro used tat words one day when i talk to him in the car.
Those on ur right in the picture above r LOSERS! How n I take turns to win. hahaha PRO kan? =P Pic edited by Weywey.
After Dinner.
Those with "cutehairbands" r mothers! Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world!& of cos to my beloved mummy as well. Mummy, i Love u! i know u know tat. hehe
Sweet.
Consequence of camwhoring too much using my babyCam :P
Meet my dearest cousin, Weywey! hehehe

Start packing a bit already.
So fast, it is MAY now. One more month.
i suddenly feel so not prepared. especially when the offer letter not out yet.
BUSY, real busy. KawanBaik in M'sia, let's meet up before i leave k?^^
Waise, i wanna go out with u!!!!!!!!=/

No comments:

Post a Comment