Friday, May 7, 2010

I met a cute guy today. =D

Wei liong the giraffe back to the town!*wink wink*
6 Hours of Sing k!
Thanks for organising the outing so i got a chance to meet my darlings. hehe!
RedBox, TheCurve.

finally i got to meet up with Didi, Weng Khye.
at least i c him before i leave? heheh
btw, i met a cute didi in Redbox juz now. he worked there.
kinda sure tat he younger than us!too bad la.....=/
he so cute la... he shy when he talked to me.
i like shy guy!!=P

New Entertaiment @ HOME!
daddy bought this for bro.
then he forced me to play with him juz now.
end up i got to bathe at 11 something pm cos sweat a lot.
quite fun. kekeke! Lui~~~ come my house train my bro k k? i know u pro!!^^
Wey wey the BestCousin at my house yea!
Sleep with me, Eat with me n Bathe with me! ahhaha *loves*
gonna stay for few more weeks. hehe guess she wanna spend more time with me before i leave nah! hahahahah ne ne ne bu bu!

Before i end this post......
I shall wish my dearestttttttt ChanWenYee a very Happy Birthday!
when r we getting "Red Bomb" from u? hehe
SWEET! i mean u in the pic above! smilling sweetly....
making me miss u even more! =/
Teacher Chan, we MUST meet before i leave k? i hope i can make it for the Trip. :)
Happy 21st Birthday Sweetie!
I know u had a blast.
all da best in everything u do, n wish all ur dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment