Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Draft of year 2011.

Was screening through my post, found this as a draft and decided to finish it.
Aww...memories.... All these were took in Dec year 2010 (when I was in UK)


Family came to UK to visit me, and we went to Germany for a 5 days vacation. =) this family pic would be complete if elder bro in it. As far as I remember, the trip was great. Daddy rented a car, and we went around berlin and some other places which I can't recall. Hahah.too bad. 


Christmas market. Highlight of the trip! What else can beat Germany's Christmas Market? :D
The Sausages, slurrpppp I miss it!!

21st Dec 2011 was my 21st Birthday and I celebrated it in UK. =D 

and her 21st Birthday too! The cake was bake by a few of us. Gosh!do i still know how to bake now? :(
Really can't imagine that it's already one year plus back then. Time passes really quick! 

The one year and two months experience in UK plus Europe is indeed an unforgettable one TO ME.
We grew up a lot, learn to
do things ourselves, plan our trips, COOK, do LAUNDRY, and lastly of cos to learn to become a better and INDEPENDENT person! Just a year, it took a lot of my first times.
First time to travel alone.
First time to cook alone.
First time to plan trips.
Especially,
First time to stay with friends.

I miss it a lot =/ the feeling when someone just jump on ur bed to wake u up in the morning. 
When they make breakfast for you. 
When they take care of u when u r sick. 
When we go party together n get wasted.
When we bake, cook, eat together. 
When we together bake for someone's birthday.
When we go over to each other rooms and chit chat like there's no tomorrow.....many many more. Can't afford to think back now or else i will be damn emo already.  T-T 

Glanced through some pictures.... 




And you, my dearest BB. 
 I miss you a lot! :( 
Without you, there's no one to teman me do crazy stuff.
Please come back soon! and of cos i know you r gonna do well for ur finals and pass with flying colours! :D 










Thanks for everything. 




US. That i still appreciate a lot although we r far apart from each other. 




























I regretted that I did not update my blog often. Memories are easily replace by new ones.
That's why, I think i shall start blogging again! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment