Monday, March 21, 2011

有时候,

你付出这么多,

这么在乎,

你得到的又是什么呢?

This world is always unfair. Sometimes, u put effort, care so much for a thing/ a person, wat did u get in returns?

I think... i should learn try not to giv in/care so much for certain person.

Certain person that,
doesn't worth ur care.
doesn't giv in. at least, not to you.
doesn't even appreciate wat you did.
you care for her/him more than she/he does. cos end up, u will be the one who get hurt only.

Aha. I am not emo. This is all about R E A L I Z A T IO N.

Ohh one more thing,
"action speaks louder than words."

Got lots more to say.
But hah my mood isn't that emo to write story yet.
So, goodnite world.
Dun try to ask me anything,
cos i won't tell.
U should know if u r close enough to me =)

1 comment:

Pou Leen said...

Action speaks louder than words... That's right, but sometimes, action just doesn't cut. Some things have to be said-

Post a Comment