Sunday, March 28, 2010

Earth Hour (8.30pm-9.30pm)

Honestly, i didn't know yesterday was THE DAY until my uncle told us during dinner. haha Before the clock hits 8.30pm, i went to off all the lights in my house. Even mum support me too!
Both nextdoor kakak n my kakak were eating dinner.. then mum lighten up candles for them, so they had a unromantic candle light dinner! ahhaha
We off all the lights... but... mummy leave the aircond on. doesnt matter right? LOL. they kept complaining got mosquitoes all.. =.="
Next door cousin, Grace & I walked our dogs around the taman. =)
After 1 hour, we went home. they on back the lights.
While i was talking to my uncle aunties n cousins, i received a call from Shaun(neighbour).

Shaun is the blue shirt guy. and all these people r my neighbours.
Sis n i got to know them during earth hour last year. so this year, we meet up again. Shaun came to pick me up n we went to park.
Look wat they did.
They pretend like there is a string n pull it when the car came nearer.
It was crazily funny when u c the car emergency breaks. xD

After wandering in the park for a while, we finally decided to go to Pamela's house. Chilled a while n off to Shaun's house for movie.
nicole & ryl
Ryan the joker. ahhaa
Yiqin.Ryan.Ryl.Shaun

We watched Mirrors till midnight. ahhhahha. luckily i can sleep after chatting on msn. :)
Not gonna mention their ages. hehehhe I m glad tat i met up with them anyway.

Tat's how i spent my night, how about you?* wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment